Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panoramas platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each childs success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
Panoramas Districts and Schools team partners with over 500 school districts, charter networks and individual schools to support their projects to make sure they get the most value of their partnership with Panorama.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team and support a portfolio of 50-90 school and district clients with best-in-class service. As a Client Success Manager, you will be a Panorama product expert who trains your portfolio of clients to use our toolset, supports technical customizations in the back end, and provides timeline supports to ensure your clients launch projects successfully. In addition to using Panorama products, you will use Excel in a lot of your work.
- Manage a portfolio of clients that use Panorama Student Success, Surveys and Social Emotional Learning products
- Complete technical work to support on time and error free projects that exceed client expectations and guarantee value and renewal
- Use the Panorama platform and Microsoft Excel extensively to clean data sets, generate surveys and setting up reports
- Onboard new clients and provide resources to help them navigate Panorama tools, introduce them to best practices to ensure they can self-serve, support them when they face technical challenges, and set up their reports so they can act on the data
- Use your understanding of Panoramas products and client goals to deliver value and satisfaction
- Help develop and improve delivery with a focus on increasing our teams ability to serve clients effectively and efficiently as our client base grows
- Act as a voice of the customer within Panorama to help the team better understand and improve client experience through our tools and services
What We're Looking For
- You have experience successfully supporting a high volume of clients or stakeholders
- You have experience learning new tools and platforms
- You are organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a number of projects on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- You have experience using Excel to clean and analyze data sets
- You are a systems-thinker; looking for ways we should systemize client support to make it more consistent, more successful, and enable our clients to drive more of the work themselves
- You have a passion for improving education and empathetic in supporting our clients use Panorama successfully to improve their schools and classrooms
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From