Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in gamechanging innovation and youre excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You know how to partner with clients and identify technical solutions to business challenges. You take a consultative approach, and youre adept at building rapport with both prospects and clients. Youre curious, driven and a true optimist. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency.
- Exhibit deep expertise on logistics dynamics and Loadsmart technology, and act as an expert consultative partner to stakeholders of all levels in your assigned accounts.
- Run efficient, insightful onboarding calls, weekly status meetings and quarterly on-site customer visits.
- Understand success metrics for each individual customer, and create and execute detailed growth-oriented account plans.
- Run point on ensuring an excellent experience for your assigned customers. Coordinate with customers and the broader Loadsmart team to resolve issues quickly with excellent communication.
- Compile and present performance reporting, identifying trends and improvement opportunities. Identify and communicate compelling recommendations to your customers on how to manage their business and optimize their use of Loadsmart.
- Identify and build strong relationship with key decision makers of all levels.
- Partner closely with account executives.
- Adeptly guide customers through complex integration projects, contracts, RFPs and onboarding processes.
- Insightfully evaluate Loadsmarts current product offerings and roadmap. Actively share customer feedback and your own observations with Loadsmart Product and Engineering teams to enhance value for your customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to date on industry news.
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success.
- On occasion as needed, travel to meet with key customers face to face to build a deeper relationship and account knowledge
- Achieving total assigned booking quota
- Growing sales for each assigned account
- Driving use of Loadsmart integrations (to book business) within each assigned account
- Demonstration of product, industry and customer knowledge
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years logistics sales or account management experience with a consistent track record of achieving targets
- Experience working with and comfortable selling to senior logistics and technology roles
- Excellent communication, customer service and project management skills
- Enthusiasm and high degree of energy
- Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Willingness to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
More Jobs From