You'll Click With Us If You
- Act like an owner
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Speak up with radical candor
- Practice empathy
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Dont give up, even when it gets tough
- Are thoughtful and self-reflective
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
The Director of Enterprise Sales will play a critical role in shaping and executing Hello Alfreds growth strategy with direct responsibility for driving expansion across all markets. S/he will develop a deep network of institutional leaders across the residential real estate industry and fuel Hello Alfreds growth through strategic and consultative sales. The Director of Enterprise Sales will also be responsible for hiring and developing a best-in-class business development team to achieve regional and market targets.
How Youll Help Us To Be Successful
- Close building contracts to achieve quarterly and regional targets
- Build and manage best-in-class business development team to drive revenue and achieve monthly/quarterly closing targets
- Build strong, long-lasting partnerships with property owners, developers and management groups
- Develop and execute strategic expansion initiatives to spur on rapid growth
- Oversee the Real Estate Growth function, including inbound and outbound sales flow and professional pipeline management
- Ensure the successful transition of relationships to Account Management with contract closing
- Develop tools and processes that support the Real Estate team and scale growth; inform development of all sales materials (i.e. case studies, presentation decks, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with teams across Growth, Operations and Technology teams
- Manage and develop 2-5 direct reports to achieve team and individual goals
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in residential real estate and/or a real estate sales role
- Proven track record working in a consultative, enterprise-level sales capacity
- Strong relationship-builder with extensive network across the residential real estate community
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; a natural influencer
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
More Jobs From