Office Tour Photos
The Controller is responsible for directing the financial staff to ensure effective internal controls over financial reporting, accurate and timely financial reports and safeguards over company assets. Additionally, the Controller has responsibility for the company's financial policies, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationships with external auditors, themaintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports for executive management and external stakeholders. This position is a senior member of the Finance team providing leadership, technical expertise and the ability to manage the systems, processes and reporting for a publicly traded Corporation.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting: revenue accounting, g/l, payroll, cash management, equity accounting and tax compliance, consolidations and reporting.
- Contribute to the fiscal soundness, operating effectiveness and regulatory compliance of the organization.
- Develops and maintains effective internal controls over financial reporting, including preparation of account reconciliations, supervisory review of transactions and staff training
- Preparation and review of Monthly financial statements (US GAAP)
- Manage the monthly close and tax compliance
- Manage annual audit incl. timely and accurate preparation of audit schedules
- Manage all aspects of the Companys internal control design, documentation and SOX testing
- Assist with Intl statutory audits and tax returns
- Maintain cap table and other aspects of stock option plan
- Purchase accounting for any M&A activities as required for integration
- Own all facets of the SEC reporting process including preparation of quarterly Qs/Ks
- Collaborate with FP&A to analyze and summarize business and financial results for management
- Assist the VP of Finance with Quarterly earnings releases and earnings call scripts, analysis of results, preparation of investor meetings
- Support FP&A related activities and assist in the preparation of annual budget
- CPA required, (Big four nice to have), Good interpersonal skills, must be a team leader
- Experience working in a high-technology publicly-traded company required.
- Strong technical accounting background. Solid understanding of GAAP.
- Prior leadership experience at scale, including identification of strong talent and a track record of building a team required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and internal control and process improvement experience required
- Experience with Cloud ERPs (NetSuite, Carta, Bill.com, Adaptive, Avalara)
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From