Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the VP Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy to drive the rapid growth of core Stash products. Our ideal candidate is motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive KPIs and has demonstrated success in owning multichannel campaigns in B2C organizations.
What you'll do:
- Concept and manage execution of growth strategy across PR, content marketing, and paid acquisition
- Advocate for project prioritization and drive internal awareness for marketing teams initiatives
- Make data-driven decisions with a deep understanding of its sources and tracking both external and internal
- Identify and leverage the synergies between acquisition, PR, and partnerships to amplify our brand awareness and customer growth
- Accountability for all growth marketing initiatives for the organization
- Oversee campaign management and large monthly spend budgets while hitting pre-determined CAC and payback targets
- Concept and manage high-impact initiatives for PR opportunities
- Develop strategy to propel and optimize our content marketing efforts Coordinate with product marketing to align on research and a marketing calendar that will hit our target OKRs
- Identify new sources of customer growth through acquisition, partners, PR tactics, event marketing, and emerging/untested channels
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years of experience in high-growth, fast-paced B2C organizations
- Strong leadership experience with a proven track record of driving data-driven customer growth
- Proven ability in creatively concepting and driving performance-focused press
- Experience in creating and deploying integrated marketing campaigns (performance marketing in multi-channel campaigns)
- Understanding of multi-touch attribution, algorithmic models, and marketing analytics
- Experience in content marketing for growth including SEO and lead generation (ASO a plus)
- A player/coach who is flexible and wants to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.
More Jobs From