ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
The Workforce Management Scheduler position will be an integral part of the Customer Service Team. The Workforce Management Scheduler will work closely with the management team to monitor and report on all things related to scheduling, adherence, forecasting, and efficiency on-site and at our outsource partner centers. We are looking for a team player, who will work with the other members of Management and Supervisors to help drive, document and measure processes, and constantly strive for improvement. This person will have a great head for numbers, be able to pivot and respond to change quickly, as well as communicate needs and recommendations to higher management.
In addition, we are looking for someone who will embrace and embody our culture of Insane Helpfulness, Transparency, and a Work Hard/Play Hard mentality. If you love to work hard as a team, find technological solutions for customer problems, and end the day with a Nerf gun fight, you are exactly what we are looking for.
What youll do:
- Play a critical role in the daily performance management of our rapidly growing Customer Service team through quick and effective communication and decision making.
- Monitor and maintain performance goals through the use of real time monitoring systems, including time off management.
- Broaden awareness of call center leaders through ongoing, on time communication - anticipating solutions before the question is even asked.
- Provide complex analysis and reporting in a clear and specific way tailored to the audience.
- Recognize scheduling gaps and implement innovative solutions to maximize efficiency; own it, figure it out and see it through to fruition.
- Partner with short term and long term forecasters to collaborate on staffing plans; use historical data, trending and future impacts to make the right decisions for our business and people.
- Produce short-term and intraday staffing plans by coordinating off-phone agent activity scheduling, and optimization of schedules.
- Participate in and lead meetings with stakeholders as required to manage staffing plans and performance.
- Minimum 2 years call center experience and 1 year WFM experience.
- Experience maintaining WFM software application: Teleopti/Calabrio experience preferred.
- A track record of translating complex information or data into real world applications.
- Strong time management skills and a desire to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Even stronger organizational skills, and ability to adapt quickly to business needs.
- An insanely helpful attitude.
- Nice to have: A background in excel.
- An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback, because we all love learning from each other.
- A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.
Starting Salary Range: $44,000-$62,000
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.