Wayfair is seeking a Workday Integrations Developer who will be responsible for all phases of the integration lifecycle. The role will be part of the Workday team that rolls up to the Talent Technology Group and can be fully remote.
What You'll Do
- Lead and deliver end-to-end platform integration work. Design, build, test, and deploy business requirements across multiple types and areas of Workday Integrations while remaining agile and flexible to Wayfairs changing needs and priorities
- Excellent analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, configuring system functionality, and delivering projects
- Serves as a subject matter expert on business operations and functional areas and provide ongoing support for our ~120 Workday integrations and their technical architecture
- Drive process and system efficiencies to promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate data. Strive to innovate and suggest new approaches.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with different Wayfair teams, enjoy creating solutions in service-oriented architecture
- Troubleshoot integration issues with in-depth expertise in Workday solution
What Youll Need
- B.S. or equivalent experience in computer science/related field
- Strong experience with Workday Integration tool set -Studio, EIB, Core Connector, Cloud Connect, Report Writer, BIRT, APIs, Web Services, XSLT, & Rest URLs
- 5+ years of experience in system integrations build and design, with preference for candidates with a mix of start-up and large-company experience.
- Knowledge of integration-related technologies (SOAP, REST, WSDL, SFTP, data encryption, XML/XSLT, etc)..
- Experience with Workday modules (HCM, Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time, Absence, Performance, Compensation, Recruiting, Learning) strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards with no supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage against timelines, deadlines, and goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team and colleagues in a remote working environment.
- Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under competing deadlines and priorities while keeping a high attention to detail.
The salary range for this position is $123,000 - $150,500 however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected].