What’s the Role?
Wayfair is looking for a HRIS Analyst to join our growing Talent Operations team and help get the most out of Workday. The role will work with the HRIS team to manage the configuration of Workday, perform analysis and support, and help in the development of the Workday modules.
You’re passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced team environment. You’re a collaborative team player with an attention for detail and want to contribute to the overall success of a team. You’re a quick learner and have a strong desire to learn new skills. When faced with obstacles, you’re calm under pressure and proactively seek the best resolution for your immediate team and the business. You’re self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, and can quickly and efficiently respond to support inquires. You have some experience with Workday and are looking to learn more.
- As part of a collaborative team, participate in the ongoing design, configuration and reporting for Workday HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Performance Management, and Advanced Compensation
- Diagnose and resolve issues (e.g. - end-user, business process, security, integration, etc…)
- Partner with talent management colleagues to create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test cases
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for talent management and end-users
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices
- Handle sensitive data with care and only when necessary; ensuring all necessary security measures are taken
- Prepare for and support twice-annual upgrades and annual HCM processes (performance, compensation, open enrollment, etc…)
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to best-practice-share with
- Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience supporting Workday HCM and at least one other functional area: Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation or Talent
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are essential
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations
- Workday configurations experience in core modules, especially HCM, Benefits, Compensation, and in Business Process and/or Domain Security Configuration
- Experience maintaining systems that support complex organizations covering multiple geographies
- High proficiency in Excel
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.