Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is seeking an experienced, proven WordPress Developer to report to the Sr. Web Development Project Manager and play a critical role in developing and telling the Seismic story:
Who You Are:
- Youre an excellent team player who works wells with multiple stakeholders
- Youre curious and always willing to learn new technology
- You have the ability to communicate effectively about technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have strong work ethic and be able to work independently
- Youre able to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will be doing:
- Build a fast-loading, responsive WordPress website using UI design tools like Figma
- Maintain SEO ranking for website
- Ensure proper configuration of all site tags in GTM & Google Analytics
- Conduct A/B testing using tools like Google Optimize
- Build reusable components
- Perform QA in cross browser and devices
- Conduct WordPress plugin updates, test issues and fix as needed
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Manage production launch and solve production issues
- Implement third-party tools such as chatbots, scheduling software for meetings, etc.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the organization including demand generation, marketing operations, content, design.
- Adhere to Agile development methodology daily standups, estimate time for tasks, planning and retrospective
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 7+ years of WordPress experience
- Strong knowledge of Pantheon, WP Engine, Gutenberg blocks, Beaver builder, Advanced Custom Fields
- Solid understanding of technical SEO, Google Analytics/GTM
- Familiarity in GIT branching strategy
- Extensive troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of hosting, DNS, and caching
- Experience testing
- Bachelors degree in CS or related field
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.