Were passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it?
While you might not see an open role in Client Services that's right for you right now, we re-assess hiring needs on a consistent basis. Submit your application below and we'll keep you in mind for future openings!
Keep reading to learn more about the four teams within Client Services and to determine which team could be a fit for you:
- The Client Success team empowers clients to harness the power of our products to grow their business with Ordergroove! They are the clients' best friends and partner closely together, navigating through the best practices and pitfalls of Relationship Commerce.
- The Client Solutions team serves as project managers for new client implementations and ongoing optimizations, and for projects for existing clients. Solutions works closely with Success and Product.
- The Client Support team handles client issues with the OG platform. Support investigates, reproduces, and triages technical issues that are reported and also escalates and liaises with internal teams until its resolved.
- The Solutions Architecture team works with Sales to ensure our platform is a good technical fit for prospective clients as well as educate them on the features and functionality that will drive their success. Post signature, the team serves as an escalation point if there are questions about project scope.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, PetSmart, GNC and Pepsi.
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Brandon Ramos, John Switzer, Andrew Magne
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From