At Advisor360, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you dont meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
Advisor360 is looking for a Web Producer who is passionate about creating digital experiences that increase employee engagement with a design-thinking approach to problem-solving. The Brand Strategy and Communications team develops the Advisor360 internal and external brand, supporting all departments across the organization. In this role, you will report to the Creative Director and collaborate with all departments across the organization including People and Places, UX, Client Experience, and Sales/Marketing to manage and transform our intranet into a beautiful, engaging, and easy-to-use experience.
- Responsible for strategy, implementation, and maintenance of our intranet; we are redesigning our intranet and this role will lead implementation
- Collaborate with partners across departments to develop content for new pages and ensure existing pages are up to date
- Report on and use insights from metrics to drive decisions and recommendations
- Work with UX to measure and ensure a great user experience that enables employees to locate the most pertinent information quickly and easily
- Provide technical expertise for complex layout structures
- Act as a bridge between the Communications/Brand team and departments across the company to accomplish required web tasks
- Support the Senior Web Producer with management of advisor360.com as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with a CMS
- Strong command of cross-browser development techniques
- Solid understanding of industry standards across web and usability basics
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetic
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively
- Innovative and creative thinker within a set of guidelines
- Great interpersonal skills
Were not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360 was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industrys highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360 launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviserindependent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360 is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we were voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, were here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360 is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.