iboss Network Security is an explosive growth company with a performance driven culture. Our solutions are designed to protect medium and large enterprises against the latest advanced persistent threats and ensure regulatory compliance. This is the cutting edge of security with focuses on mobile technologies, cloud innovation, data protection and behavioral defense technologies.
We are looking for a passionate Web Developer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of Cyber Security Software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You will possess solid programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and customers externally.
You will help develop the foundational web components and user interface libraries for providing a seamless user experience on the Desktop and over the Cloud. Your work will leverage state-of-the-art web UI technologies to enable building modern Apps and will have high visibility within the organization.
- Proven track record delivering enterprise initiatives
- This position requires demonstrated proficiency in hand-coding HTML/XHTML/CSS/JS.
- Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications.
- Analyzes business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
- Work closely with business partners to solve and develop business needs.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of complete web components.
- Looks at projects holistically and understands the impact of changes end to end
- Is looked upon to offer direction, guidance and mentoring to lesser experienced individuals on the team.
- Completes analysis, development and/or maintenance of highly complex, undefined tasks. May act as team lead or technical lead for a large portion of or an entire project.
- Designs, develops and maintains high-quality code for highly complex components in a given product. May assist in setting technical product direction by analyzing industry trends, competitive information and product requirements.
- Love working in a creative dynamic environment, with other developers and partners in and Agile environment.
- Are a fast learner, and enjoy trying new things.
- Should be comfortable with standards-compliance and handling cross-browser compatibility issues.
- 5+ years front end web development at a high traffic eCommerce or consumer site.
- Template driven web site development
- Content management development
- Have got down the fundamental CS concepts of algorithm
- In depth experience building single page applications with Angular JS
- Ability to identify and resolve performance problems in code
- Comfortable working on a Unix environment
- Familiarity with databases, such as Postgres
- Experience developing server side applications in Java
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas