Ready to play an important role at ZoomInfo? Were looking for a Web Designer who thrives on digital storytelling to join our Creative team. Youll be working on a team of web and ux designers to build zoominfo.com. Working closely with the content and development teams, you will help to up level and design innovative ways to bring the ZoomInfo brand to life across our ZoomInfo marketing websites.
In this role you will be responsible for wireframing, designing and helping dictate UX interactions for pages across our ZoomInfo websites. To succeed in this role, you must embrace a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure, be able to communicate effectively across teams and are capable of maintaining our brand guidelines while pushing the limit of our web presence.
What Youll Do
- Design beautiful, thoughtful experiences across the ZoomInfo website
- Collaborate with the other web designers, content writers and development teams to design and concept web interactions
- Maintain documentation of brand and design standards, while pushing innovation
What Were Looking For
- 3+ years of relevant web design experience, ideally at a product-driven company
- Expert in Figma
- Passion for innovation, experimentation and bringing stories to life with web experiences
- Fundamental understanding of frontend development - HTML and SCSS (even better if you have experience/enjoy developing your designs)
- Fluent in responsive, modern web design best practices, information design, and usability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain brand standards and design systems across multiple platforms while still pushing the envelope and innovating regularly
- Ability to work from concept to finish from wireframing to handing off the designs to the development team while communicating UX/UI goals effectively
- Portfolio that displays advanced creative design, high-fidelity prototypes, animation and motion across the web