Our Creative Team serves as the in-house ad agency for the Constant Contact brand. From the Constant Contact website to national TV spots to email promotions, we do it all. As part of this team, the Web Designer creates designs for ConstantContact.com, supporting products that make digital marketing accessible to everyone. The ideal candidate can come to a kick-off, absorb the brief, and take an idea further. They are creative, obsessed with technology and design, and have a high standard for their own design work. They are motivated, reliable, thorough, positive, and adaptable to a fast-paced and constantly evolving tech environment.
The Web Designer will bring to life design solutions that inspire, drive engagement, and adhere to company marketing strategies and business goals. We are looking for a candidate with outstanding design skills, high attention to detail, and who is able to see design from a holistic perspective. You will operate with a high degree of autonomy and be a clear, candid, and effective communicator.
What you'll do:
- Employ industry and design best practices to develop and produce conceptually-driven web designs
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams, as well as other company stakeholders, to continuously improve our website
- Drive concepts that meet and beat the brief. Then articulate and sell these concepts to the Creative Director, Design Director, and marketing team
- Own our brand voice and be a visionary for our brand. Shape, evolve, and protect our brand voice and visual identity across all platforms
- Work closely with copywriters to find the best solution
- Collaborate with other teams, key stakeholders, and team members including developers
- Perform site optimization for speed and scalability
- Knowledge in website testing
Who you are:
- Youve got experience (5 years+) in web design, creating award-winning, metric proving designs that drive results in customer experience
- You have experience with Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe products, Contentful
- You are a conceptual thinker who can run with a project from start to finish, and you can meet a tight deadline
- You dont just create pretty pictures but can design to the business goals
- You have some ad agency and/or in-house agency experience
- Youve got a strong portfolio. It shows a diversity of ideas and problem-solving across digital platforms
- Youre a skilled communicator and presenter. You can take complex problems and lay out solutions that are simple and compelling. You can communicate your strategic and creative vision to internal and external partners
- You have a solid understanding of responsive websites, have some knowledge of CSS and HTML, and have some working of CMS
- You are versed in working with frontend and backend developers
- You have experience in and knowledge of UX/UI and/or collaborating with UX teams
Why You'll Love Us
- We celebrate one anothers differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations and community groups.
- Youll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments and seek coaching opportunities.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From excellent medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!