Do you have a passion for creative thinking and strategic problem solving? This role offers a great opportunity to add value to one of the biggest SaaS companies worldwide and learn from experts in the industry. You will be a key part of a talented Web & Marketing Analytics team. We are looking for a smart, ambitious, and excited individual to join our high-powered team!
- Tagging Working with partners in Web Analytics, Web Development, and Demand Generation, you will play a key role for our campaign marketing tagging process
- Site Integration Ownership You will be accountable for ensuring the implementation plan is well communicated and is complete with stakeholder approval
- Implementation Scoping Ensuring all aspects of implementation effort has been researched and a well-documented plan is in place
- Web Analytics Tracking Partnering with Web Analysts to translate business questions into technical specifications and then personally ensuring the appropriate data is captured and passed to our analytics platforms.
- Documentation Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Data Management Ensure data accuracy with on-going QA, audits, and data integrations across internal teams, multiple systems, technologies, and external vendor tools.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with developing and communicating tagging implementation strategy
- Hands-on experience working with a data layer in an eCommerce context
- Hands-on experience with Tag Management solutions such as Tealium or Google Tag Manager
- Hands-on experience with de-bugger solutions such as Tealium Debugger, Omnibug, or Google Tag Assistant
- An understanding of Web Analytics solutions such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- An understanding of the implementation and maintenance of third-party marketing pixels
- An understanding of server-side tracking (optional)
You welcome a challenge and are an entrepreneur that delivers. You want to be a part of one of a fast-growing SaaS company around where the only constant is change and you have these skills:
- A desire to learn
- A track-record of tackling ambiguous opportunities
- An obsession with the details
- An ability to communicate complex problems/solutions to senior leadership