The Regional Sales Manager will identify new sales prospects within the Federal sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure generate new revenues.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to customers and executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Cross Sell Upsell existing account base.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Location: Washington, DC Area