- Serve as the subject matter expert on warehouse logistics, processes and procedures.
- Work cross-functionally to help align our technology’s capabilities and messaging with industry needs and expectations.
- Apply your experience to define opportunities for automation, and to design workflows and solutions to address them in innovative ways.
- Support system architects and product development teams to solve the most pressing customer problems.
- Evangelize Vecna’s technology and approach to customer operations teams to support adoption and buy-in.
- Bachelor’s degree with a background in industrial engineering, operations, or related fields
- 15+ years' experience in operations / management roles
Experience with the following:
- WMS, WES, WCS (Warehouse Management/Execution/Control/Systems)
- PLC, IoT, systems integrations
- Warehousing processes, inventory management
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in rapid growth and transformative environments.
- Automation and robotics experience a plus
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous materials handling robots and orchestration software for warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing. Our technology is designed to work seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible pallet moves in dynamic environments. As a growing market leader for collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and approach problem solving with a customer-centric point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, enthusiasm, and learning. We aim to work smarter, learn faster, live safer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.