Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
The VP, Sales Operations will define the strategic roadmap for how Sales utilizes a variety of systems and how these systems talk to each other, working closely with Sales and Delivery leadership, Marketing, and Finance. You will also be responsible for our overarching vision for and view into Salesforce, including evangelizing and driving adoption within the organization. As such, you will own our Sales reporting, data analysis, and forecasting and will be responsible for disseminating metrics and dashboards to key stakeholders within the company. You will also be responsible for quota/compensation planning and creation. Sales Operations manages functions essential to sales force productivity and inside sales effectiveness. These functions include planning, forecasting, reporting, sales process optimization and competitive analysis. You will be sitting at the center of our go-to-market process and interacting with all levels of the Sales, Finance, Marketing and Executive teams.
- Manage and develop a highly organized team that optimizes sales operations.
- Work with and partner with all business leaders in the organization to establish key metrics across the commercial businesses.
- Continuously evaluate sales related processes for optimization.
- Manage the sales enablement team to provide all necessary expertise needed.
- Lead a multifaceted team with an emphasis on continual development.
- Own the strategic roadmap with respect to individual sales operations systems (CRM, Business Intelligence, Lead Generation, Outreach) and how they work together.
- Lead our efforts to drive new business opportunities through our sales team, providing leadership to increase our lead generation efforts, market segmentation, and territory definition and market attack strategy.
- Partner with Marketing to optimize handoff between marketing automation and Salesforce.
- Lead efforts related to thinking through enhancements and workflow management in Salesforce.
- Define, maintain, and review sales pipeline along with Sales Leadership.
- Review and analyze metrics to assess performance and suggest enhancements to the sales process.
- Develop and analyze key performance metrics (pricing, quota, deal size), reports, and dashboards to enhance go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Lead sales planning efforts by providing the Sales management team with critical reporting and assist in all facets of sales planning, including sales forecasting with Executive Team and BOD reporting.
- Minimum 7+ years work experience at an enterprise SaaS company, preferably in healthcare.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills, with ability to discern patterns from data and communicate effectively about said patterns.
- Demonstrated strategic management of multiple systems to facilitate sales process.
- Salesforce.com domain expertise.
- HubSpot or other Lead Management experience.
- InsightSquared Reporting experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From