Entera is the leading SaaS and Services platform for Enterprise and Mid-Market Single Family Investors, empowering them to buy, sell and operate their real estate investments, seamlessly. Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Enteras online marketplace offers the best combination of data, technology, services, and expertise to real estate investors. Since its inception in 2018, Entera has transacted on 15,000+ single-family homes valued at $5B across 29 US markets. Backed by leading investors Goldman Sachs, Bullpen, and Craft, Entera is helping its clients access, evaluate and transact on over 350,000 properties, scale their operations, make strategic data-driven decisions, and win more often. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York, and Houston, Texas.
About the Role:
Entera is looking for a dynamic VP of Sales who will be responsible for building and optimizing Enteras sales engine while driving revenue growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a member of the senior leadership team with goals and objectives directly tied to the success of our business.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the development and execution of Enteras high volume, B2B sales strategy across all target segments
- Hire, develop, and retain employees across Enteras Sales teams: Insides/Outside Sales, Solutions Consulting, Broker Channels, Revenue Operations.
- Identify and continuously optimize Enteras sales process and methodologies
- Own revenue targets - set, measure, and achieve goals for and with the team
- Define yearly strategy and quota allotments by role to achieve YOY growth
- Build and deploy commission structures
- Establish and nurture relationships with both prospects and customers, institutional real estate investors.
- Identify, leverage, and expand business opportunities with existing clients
- Strategize with sales, partnerships, and marketing to grow pipelines and improve the sales development process
- Monitor the market and provide detailed sales forecasting
- Review client activity, anticipate client needs, and improve overall satisfaction
- Create and deliver sales reports. Work cross functionally to provide feedback to the support/leadership teams
- Approx. 10-15 years of experience in enterprise B2B sales; 5+ years leading a sales team of all levels
- Proven track record with selling high volume transactions
- Experience in working with Institutional Investors
- Sophisticated understanding of the real estate industry
- Success running a scalable sales team in a high-growth environment, leading them to measurable results
- Self-directed & Action focused: Consistently assess, strategize, and execute on what needs to be done
- Experience selling to financially oriented customers; understanding of what matters to these types of customers.
- Analytical and ability to process data/info and deliver insights and drive actions and data-savviness
- Startup Experience: A comfort with navigating ambiguity and change
Nice to Have:
- Proven ability to go down-market
- Established expertise and/or a background in PropTech, FinTech, Mortgage Tech, or Insurance Tech
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality while remaining strategic about where were headed and how well get there
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence within and outside areas of control
- Experienced in real estate industry
- Sales compensation plan building and administration experience
*For those applicants in the NYC area, the salary range for this role is $192,000 to $270,000 plus variable and equity. The salary offered will be based on experience, role, and location.
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.