Reporting to the SVP Customer Transformation, Professional Services, the Vice President of Professional Services Delivery Executive is responsible for the successful delivery of Professional Services to a portfolio of HealthEdge customers. The Delivery Executive works closely with Account Management, Sales and customers to understand customer needs and assembles cross-functional teams to meet those needs with a high level of quality.
- Manages a portfolio of New Customer Implementation programs, from pre-sales through initial Go Live phase(s).
- Work closely with Sales to evaluate prospective customer needs and develop pre-sales implementation proposals;
- Leverage expert resources within Professional Services to estimate and propose solutions that meet customer needs;
- Maintain a pipeline of upcoming projects and continuously re-forecast resource demands and revenue to help ensure optimal staffing levels to meet demand;
- Support the creation and negotiation of Statements of Work to deliver services and solutions;
- Assemble cross-functional teams, led by Project Managers, to deliver services and solutions;
- Meet regularly with Project Managers and customer stakeholders to monitor overall project health including schedule, margin, utilization, and achievement of both customer and HealthEdge business objectives;
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate areas of risk at both the project and organizational level;
- Collaborate with HealthEdge and customer senior leadership to ensure expectations and processes are aligned to ensure project success;
- Monitor and drive adherence to best practices (both internally and externally), and contribute to ongoing refinement of these practices;
- Monitor customer satisfaction with Professional Services deliverables and champion changes that will continuously improve HealthEdge’s offerings;
- Work with Professional Services PMO and Finance to track a P&L at the client and portfolio level. Manage customers to an appropriate level of profitability;
- Act as an escalation point for customers and team members to help resolve complex / critical customer situations, and collaborate across HealthEdge departments to resolve customer issues and escalations;
- Work with peers and Account Management to prioritize HealthEdge deliverables across all customers as needed;
- Transition implemented Customers to Account Executive’s portfolio for their long-term support of growth and optimization pipeline of projects for each account;
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 10 + years of consulting and project management experience;
- 5+ years of experience in a role with direct responsibility for a consulting practice or managing a portfolio of accounts within a Professional Services organization;
- 5+ years of experience within the healthcare insurance or related industry;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to negotiate solutions to complex issues that satisfy the needs of a diverse group of constituents;
- Proficiency in negotiating and managing conflict;
- Passionate about producing high-quality work and customer delight;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to interact successfully with individuals at all levels of the organization, including “C Suite” executives both within HealthEdge and at the customer;
- Ability to influence others in a matrixed environment;
- Flexible in adapting to changing priorities;
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment;
- Ability to challenge status-quo in order to continuously improve processes and offerings;
- Ability to lead proposal teams to respond to customer RFIs, RFP, etc.
- Ability to develop, evaluate and negotiate Statements of Work;
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Comfort working with Professional Services Automation applications such as FinancialForce or OpenAir;
- Ability to travel 25-50% to client site;
- This role is expected to be 35-50% billable.
More Jobs From