The Vice President, Product Management will drive strategy for one of Cotiviti’s product verticals. This individual will have responsibility and leadership for delivering innovation and growth across the risk adjustment elements of Cotiviti’s portfolio.
Reporting to the EVP of Product and Strategy, this individual will have ownership and accountability for product vision, features and functions, packaging, and market impact for one of Cotiviti’s primary solution areas. The successful candidate will demonstrate a unique blend of leadership, product and market domain expertise, business acumen, creativity, business judgment, entrepreneurial spirit, industry knowledge, and analytical knowledge.
The VP, Product Management will lead the firm’s Risk Adjustment Product team and a cross-sectional, matrixed team in implementing and overseeing a customer- and sales-driven approach to building and launching products into the marketplace. Key responsibilities include:
- Vision: Leverages his/her subject matter expertise to provide input into Cotiviti’s strategic plan for a given vertical; collaborating with executive leadership to develop targets for annual booking, revenue, expenses, and client satisfaction. Is an evangelist for the Voice of the Customer.
- Go to Market: Establishes overall Go to Market strategy for all products within the Risk Adjustment solutions. Owns definition of customer experience for End-to-End solutions.
- Strategy: Drives the strategic leadership, guidance, and tactical direction for area of responsibility. Responsible for ensuring appropriate prioritization of candidate product and service investments.
- Team leadership: Oversees management of personnel and processes related to product management and overall solution development for respective area.
- Coaching: Is a champion for the discipline of product management practices, ensuring that teams have essential tools, processes, and skill sets to build out product and service roadmaps that align with Cotiviti’s strategic and operational plans.
- Growth: Accountable for developing solutions that support profitability, efficiency, and growth targets of Risk Adjustment domain. Assists in the development of pricing strategies to maximize overall returns.
- Product development: Works in tandem with cross-functional teams on all new development, and improvement of existing solutions for respective vertical. Reviews product performance against expectations and facilitates or influences changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
- Quality: Works closely with technology, operations, and senior leadership to ensure releases are of the highest quality, and that his/her team can demonstrate progress against quality goals through clear metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology, or equivalent professional experience required; Master of Business Administration degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and oversight, managing Product, Operations, or Professional Services.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience preferred in healthcare industry with previous leadership experience in appropriate domain, strong personnel management, presentation skills, customer (internal/external) problem diagnostics and solution design. Experience with Risk Adjustment, Chart Validation and Fraud, Waste and Abuse solutions strongly preferred.
- Senior, proactive leader with proven experience in strategic and tactical leadership with the ability to pursue and understand cutting edge technologies.
- The intellect and energy to excel in a complex and ever-changing environment, coupled with the poise and ability to act calmly in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Proven experience in growth-oriented businesses in the healthcare information and analytics space with strong competencies in developing and leading product development and strategy.
- Excellent “coach” who is results oriented, and can build and motivate high performance teams.
Bachelors or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
More Jobs From