Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
Ribbon has proven out product-market fit for their initial products and raised the capital to dramatically accelerate the development of the product towards their vision. Ribbon is now looking for a VP Product, reporting directly to CEO, Shaival Shah, who will both define the long term product roadmap and operationalize the success of the team such that it is repeatable.
What we're looking for:
- Lead by example, invest in developing the existing team, and attract top talent to Ribbon
- Create a hyper-focused roadmap and process around it to make steer the team in the right direction
- Collaborate with the founders to craft product strategy to balance business growth and long term vision
- Think critically about ways in which diversity and inclusion can be prioritized on the product team
- Scale the ~3 person product team, while putting in place organizational structure and process
- Implement structure for measuring performance amongst the team and getting the most from those reporting to you
- Grow future leaders on the team through clearly defined parameters
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.