Numerated is seeking an inspiring Vice President of People Operations to lead this function during an exciting time of business growth and team expansion. Innovation occurs when the right people are provided with great managers and an environment that supports innovation. Your focus will be on finding and developing talent; creating exciting career paths; and fostering an environment of high-performance, innovation, and passion that will help the amazing members of our team flourish. You will have overall responsibility for directing our efforts in human resources, recruiting, diversity & inclusion, learning & development, and various cultural initiatives. You will work directly with our executive team to support the business as it grows. You must be data driven and have a genuine passion for nurturing our culture and promoting our core values.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business - our key metrics, drivers for growth and our strategy so you can develop a People Strategy that supports that vision
- Define and drive strategic goals and all aspects of the People function including: recruiting, diversity, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, total rewards, workforce planning and culture initiatives
- Own people operations processes including performance review cycles; compensation reviews and planning; and benefits administration
- Implement and iterate on HR processes to support a workforce that will scale globally from 60 to 250 employees within the next few years, and as we scale ensure that we evolve our processes appropriately
- Be a key team-building leader: someone people look to for guidance on a range of organizational, personal and professional challenges and questions
- Assess hiring needs and recommend proactive solutions for attracting, hiring, developing and retaining the best talent to meet the needs of the company
- Establish programs to help our leaders to be better managers and develop programs that help employees grow and prepare for their next role and help drive a high-performance, mindset that focuses on career development and growth
- Ensure that Numerateds unique values and culture are reflected in all decisions, programs, and processes as the company scales
- Trusted advisor: be the trusted advisor to the CEO, CFO and extended leadership team, holding all managers to a high-quality standard.
- 5-10+ years of experience building, leading and managing People Ops and Recruiting teams
- Self-directed leader with prior experience building the People Ops function at a rapidly scaling company
- Ability to create energy, trust and confidence in the minds of Numerated employees and managers
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Intellect and pragmatism to be able to effectively handle ambiguity and manage change
- A natural tendency toward discreteness in both action and communication
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide both effective and sincere written and verbal communications
- A natural coach and mentor who relates well with others, listens effectively and can build rapport with all -- helping employees at all levels develop and gain satisfaction in their job
- Unquestioned integrity and the stature to effectively address sensitive HR topics
- Strong service orientation with commitment to providing excellent employee experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree. HR certifications a plus
Company Overview /
Numerated is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company powering digital transformation at banks. At the intersection of a changing lending landscape and the on-demand, digital-first economy, Numerated was founded to help banks thrive in the modern lending market. Numerated's end-to-end platform helps banks attract and win business customers through a powerful combination of real-time lending, data science, digital customer experience, and marketing automation.
More Jobs From