At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our VP of People you will join Rightways leadership team, acting as a strategic and tactical People business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people and culture related initiatives.
You will lead all aspects of a HR for the organization, including benefits, talent acquisition, performance management, people operations, organizational design, diversity, culture, and learning & development.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define the organization's long-term mission and goals.
- Research, develop and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Evaluate current state of talent acquisition and hiring practices - provide recommendations and guidance to create a best in class recruiting operation
- Partner with leadership team to create hiring plans for the entire organization that align with long term business goals
- Collaborate with people managers to build career pathing programs.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the entire People Team.
- Partner and advocate internal support for the entire leadership team and people managers.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Work to ensure that D&I is embedded into each aspect of the organization including business strategy, culture, vendor management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and benefit programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- You have a track record of being a partner to managers across a variety functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- You have proven success in delivering high-impact people programs around performance management, team engagement and team retention
- You have 15+ years of progressive and hands on Human Resources and People experience, with a minimum of 5+ years leading People/HR/Talent teams in high tech growth companies