Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is seeking a VP, Employee Success (HR) Strategy to join our growing People team! As VP ES Strategy, youll be a thought partner to our Global Chief People Officer and manage specific strategic initiatives. We are looking for a creative, out-of-the-box problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The role can be located in any of our east coast hub locations (Boston, New York, Columbus, Radnor, Raleigh) with the flexibility to Work Anywhere either from an office or from home.
What You'll Do
- Act as a thought partner to our Chief People Officer
- Serve as project leader for strategic initiatives, working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Prepare executive presentations, summaries, reports, and communications
- Build strong relationships throughout the business; highly credible resource on the Employee Success (HR) team
- 15+ years of overall experience; 4-10 years in management consulting or human capital consulting
- Creative thinker and problem solver; possess an analytical & strategic mindset with an entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can earn trust and credibility quickly
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to break down problems to expedite finding a solution to larger business problems
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].