A growth-oriented business unit of SS&C, Intralinks is a technology leader in M&A, Alternative Investments and Banking & Securities markets. Our solutions facilitate 1/3 of the worlds global M&A deal flow and 50% of the private equity raised globally.
Intralinks is seeking an individual who has proven success in setting a vision and delivering best-in-class external and internal digital experiences. The role will be responsible for leading a team to advance our digital client experiences, digital marketing efforts and internal marketing systems architecture. They will manage designing and executing multi-touch demand generation programs that leverage web, social, and email tactics to drive both pipeline and engagement.
The role will be tasked with leading a broad team across various disciplines including digital & social, marketing automation & infrastructure, operations, reporting and analytics.
This is a key leadership role who works in partnership with multiple functions to drive demand and engagement, including product marketing, corporate communications, field marketing and global sales.
- Set digital strategy across website, email campaigns and marketing automation, contact acquisition and lead generation to align with business goals
- Serve as center of excellence for digital marketing leading all aspects of process management, setting and measuring benchmarks and metrics, and suggesting ways to increase reach and conversion
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that either drive pipeline through direct and indirect sales teams, or increased engagement across our ecosystem
- Develop and execute strategies, concepts and approaches for new client initiatives and nurturing campaigns across all digital platforms/touchpoints including Content, Video, Inbound, Demand Gen, Web, Social, Influencer Strategy and Digital PR, along with how these programs can be activated through our global field marketing assets
- Leverage emerging analytics technologies to evaluate data and provide insights that inform & support multichannel strategies
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and ecosystem engagement
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies and search engine optimization (SEO) experts
- Manage end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations and enablement, including lead capture, nurturing via portfolio marketing, and service level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams where applicable)
- Stay up-to-date with digital and emerging technologies
- Lead executive level business reviews
Required Background & Experience
- 10+ years of B-to-B demand creation, digital strategy, or digital brand planning experience; with a minimum of 5 years of B-to-B digital/inbound marketing, including web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing and content syndication
- Broad grasp of digital strategies across Content, Video, Inbound, Demand Gen, Web, Social, Influencer Strategy and Digital PR
- Experience creating and implementing successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Marketing automation, Web content management, Web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools)
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Successful track record of increasing engagement across target user bases
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to lead executive level business reviews
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- History of budget management
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for new and innovative approaches
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.