Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of Linkedin's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Chief Customer Officer and will work with C-level executives and VPs to set strategy, partnering to build a positive customer experience.
- You will build Unqork's Customer Success organization.
- Establish strategies to improve customer experience and scale the team to address the needs of a diverse customer base to minimize customer churn.
- You will develop an understanding of the Unqork platform to support customer needs, use-cases, and goals.
- Lead the team to increase customer lifetime value by maximizing retention, recurring revenue, and overall engagement.
- Build a practice applying data and technology to achieve Customer Success goals.
- Guide teams to drive excellent customer health (MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
- Partner with Operations teams to develop customer lifecycle management processes to ensure seamless customer onboarding and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Establish financial and operational metrics to ensure reporting best practices for accurate tracking and measurement of Customer health and engagement.
- Provide ongoing performance forecasting and meet our retention/renewal targets.
- 15 or more years leadership in post-sales, customer success, account services or support.
- Experience as a leader of Customer Success with experience scaling operations to meet the needs of a high-growth organization.
- Experience working with clients ranging from small-medium enterprise to Fortune 10 organizations as part of a SaaS organization.
- Experience building a tiered support program for a technically complex product.
- Operational experience defining and reporting essential financial and operational metrics.
- Experience building and standardizing processes to guarantee a consistent, reliable, and high value journey for customers.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.