As a proven market leader, Onapsis protects the most critical applications that run your business. Only Onapsis delivers the actionable intelligence, automated governance, continuous monitoring and secure change capabilities required by cross-functional teams to optimize workflows and automate manual tasks so they can embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) modernization, cloud, IoT and mobility initiatives while keeping the most vital systems and data protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with global operations, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the worlds leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. Through our unique strategic alliances with leading consulting and audit firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, KPMG, and PwC. Onapsis solutions have become the de-facto standard in helping organizations protect what really matters.
We are seeking a Vice President of Strategic Alliances for Global System Integrators (GSI). This role will build and lead a nimble team of Alliance Managers driving our execution through critical GSI partnerships. This role will report to the Chief of Strategy and Business Development.
- Developing a strategic approach for an existing focused set of critical partnerships
- Identifying and developing new partnerships that align with the Onapsis partner go to market strategy
- Executing on revenue and other business development objectives on a consistent basis
- Interlocking with senior partner executives and creating trust as we continue to iterate on win/win market approaches
- Coordinating go to market approaches with various Onapsis stakeholders, particularly the direct sales organization
- Driving and building a team of Alliance Managers
Required Skills and Experience:
- 15 plus years of experience in enterprise software sales or channel management at a cybersecurity company
- 10 plus years of experience managing sales teams, ideally channel teams, with success measured by quota attainment.
- Strong network in the cybersecurity practices of services partner organization, in particular GSIs, and cloud service providers.
- Expertise and acumen in forging initiatives, go-to-market and pipeline development plans with business partners
- Experience in selling in an overlay role in conjunction with field sales teams
- Managed security services and managed services expertise; OEM experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to position technical solutions as business value to owners of Security Services offering portfolio in partner organizations
- Experience with Solution Selling/Consultative Selling methodologies
- Delivery of comprehensive business plans with a multi-year outlook
- Strong analytical competencies and ability to communicate and present at an executive level
- Self-disciplined team player that can work in a fast-paced dynamic start-up environment remotely
- Boston, MA strongly preferred
- NY, CT, NJ
- East of the Mississippi considered