Reporting to the Chief Solutions & Services Officer, the Vice President of Account Management is accountable for the overall success and satisfaction of our customers. This individual leads and manages a group of Account Executive professionals whose responsibility it is to ensure that our customers are able to optimize our products and services in a manner which enables them to drive forward their business goals and strategies. The right candidate has extensive understanding of health plan operations, an intense desire to assist their customers to succeed and a strong track record of growing account based revenues.
- An experienced leader who has demonstrated ability to build and scale an Account Management function with a focus on revenue growth
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of Account Executives to lead our customers through transformation and adoption of HealthEdge products
Nurture and develop the existing account base with new opportunities to provide additional value for our customers which result in revenue growth
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that HealthEdge processes, products and services support the needs of our customers.
- Lead the team to become trusted advisor to customers at the “C Suite” level to help examine and recommend strategies for large scale and complex components needed by the customer for successful project value realization
- Regularly report results and recommend actions to the Chief Solutions & Services Officer, the CEO, and other HealthEdge Senior Leadership as appropriate
Who You Are:
- An experienced Account Management leader of cross functional teams combining technical, business, and management resources
- You have a solid technical and operational understanding of health plan operations and software development lifecycle
- You are a healthcare subject matter expert, with expanding leadership or senior account management roles, including enterprise, vendor and customer facing responsibilities
- Strategic thinker who continues to expand how we exceed customer expectations, build long term strategic client partnerships, and drive increased Account revenues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including problem definition, analysis and presentation of alternatives, cost benefit analysis
- General knowledge of project management tools such as Agile, critical path design, budget variance analysis, risk mitigation approaches
- A people leader who can drive change adoption, process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to meet customer demand
Brass Tacks (your resume includes):
- Four-year degree; advanced degree in health care financial planning, management, or business desirable
- At least 10 years of leadership experience managing health care delivery, financing or insurance information technology, operations, either in direct role or as account manager, for enterprises with annual revenue of at least $1b
- A proven track record of success in growing account value
- Experience with product and service portfolio growth
More Jobs From