At Advisor360, we hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you dont meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see. Though many of our roles are assigned to a particular office location, most are a hybrid of remote and in-person work.
This is a Spring Semester Internship targeting 12-15 hours per week
Advisor360 is looking for a passionate Visual Design Intern who uses communication design to bring innovative solutions to life. The Brand Strategy & Communications team supports Advisor360s cross-departmental initiatives across all media, ensuring that the brand identity is consistent in every communication. As a Visual Design Intern, you will report to the Creative Director and work alongside other visual designers and copywriters to create designs and graphics for a range of internal and external projects.
- Assist in creating designs that cohesively tell the Advisor360 story, ensuring consistency and maintaining the highest production standards across all creative deliverables
- Collaborate with the other visual designers on the team to concept and develop new templates and on-brand design systems
- Support our ongoing website and marketing initiatives (social, advertising, emails, templates, and presentations)
- Bring new design ideas to the team based on your curiosity of the industry and research of design trends
- Must be pursuing a degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- A strong portfolio that reflects your course project work
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of typography and grid systems
- Innovative and conceptual thinker within brand guidelines
Were not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360 was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industrys highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360 launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviserindependent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360 is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we were voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock appreciation rights, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, were here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360 is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.