Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata, youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving healthcare. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Video, Audio, and Motion Co-op to join our team. This role can be remote, in office, or hybrid.
The Video, Audio, and Motion Co-op or Intern is an important member of the Creative Team and supports content creation, audio/video support, and creation of various marketing deliverables. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic learner who will bring their ability to think outside the box, be creative, and have a passion for creating new and exciting content. The role is also responsible for revisions, and layout of existing and new marketing deliverables, such as videos, audio interviews, web icons and graphics.
A keen eye for detail, layout, spelling, grammar, and adherence to standards and the ability to learn as we go is key to success. The co-op or intern will work directly with various members of the Marketing team and other departments to update and create various collateral and audio/video elements daily. This is a terrific opportunity to gain real, hands-on experience in traditional, digital, and forward-facing B2B marketing as part of an award-winning Marketing organization. Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company creating top-tier technology solutions for the healthcare industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with designers to create and animate marketing materials.
- Contribute to minor branding and design projects depending on background of the candidate.
- Support content and brand design initiatives across a variety of projects ranging from audio interviews, marketing campaign motion graphic videos, internal initiatives and anywhere in between.
- Support departments outside Marketing and field requests for video content and design deliverables.
- Explore your skills in Adobe Creative Suite to work in various media including video and audio projects.
- Video production, camera operation, and video editing are possible, depending on marketing needs and background of the candidate
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree (or recent graduate) in Video Production, Motion Graphics/Animation, Design, or related discipline with a 0 GPA minimum.
- Prior writing experience, strong analytical, and online marketing experience preferred.
- Prior relevant intern experience in a professional setting, preferably technology
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please keep in mind that all Imprivata open positions are posted on our careers page, which is the only way to apply for prospective employment at our company. We only contact candidates regarding their applications via @imprivata.com email addresses. For more information on how to remain vigilant about your personal security and privacy, you may refer to the FTC resources on Scams here and resources on Identity Theft and Online Security here.