At HealthEdge we know that our people are our greatest asset. As our company grows, we are looking for a Vice President, Total Rewards to join the Human Resources team. In this newly created role, you will help shape our rewards strategy and lead reward programs that enable our organization to attract, retain and motivate top talent. A passion for designing and implementing creative compensation, benefits, perks, recognition, and fully proficient in HRIS systems, and processes, is a must.
The best candidates will have a proven track record of continuously improving upon feedback to enrich total rewards programs. This role must be familiar with market best practices nationally and globally. Key responsibilities of this position include the development and administration of the company’s base pay, short-term and long-term incentive programs, sales compensation, benefits programs, vendor management, employee well-being, and employee recognition. The Vice President, Total Rewards is a collaborative and strategic leader that leverages industry experience for implementing and driving best Human Resources and Total Rewards practices.
Your input and leadership will be critical in ensuring we have the right systems and tools in place to scale as HealthEdge grows.
- Ensure compensation and benefit programs are designed and administered to ensure our ability to attract, develop and retain top talent within a rapidly scaling organization
- Use data to identify trends, spot problems early and measure our progress towards our team goals.
- Prepare and present analyses, materials and recommendations to senior leadership, and BOD as needed and as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal, HR to ensure incentive plans drive desired behavior and reinforce our employee-centric culture.
- Manage communication strategies to educate employees about total rewards.
- Lead and administer the company’s compensation philosophy including base pay, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, promotions, pay-for-performance.
- Partner to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs, and issues.
- Partner with Leadership on annual company performance targets and bonus pool funding.
- Lead the annual benefits review and planning processes, including plan design changes and negotiating coverage and costs with vendors while ensuring risks and opportunities are articulated and addressed.
- Provide oversight and management of benefits plan documents, plan design, implementation, administration, open enrollment, communications (including the monthly benefits newsletter), and compliance.
- Develop competitive perk & benefit programs and manage annual open enrollment.
- Ensure compensation and benefits plans comply with country, state and local laws and regulations.
- Support the company’s employee recognition programs, #HErockstars, Service Awards, Edgies, including budget development and program enhancements as needed.
- Design and manage effective company recognition programs.
- Oversee HRIS system integration following Merger & Acquisition activity as needed
- Utilize job architecture and career laddering framework to provide more career trajectory transparency to the business.
- Assist with policies, procedures, and immigration as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience with compensation, benefits, HR systems and compliance
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience / experience managing teams
- High degree of analytical capability while also having ability to present complex information in a thoughtful and highly digestible format
- Demonstrated ability to gain trust and support from cross-functional peers and teams
- Strong project and program management skills with ability to handle competing priorities.
- Master’s Degree or higher educational level in Human Resources or Business
- Proven experience in managing Total Rewards in a public company including but not limited to equity grants, Employee Stock Purchase Plans etc.
- Ability to work with a level of ambiguity and still make decisions when not all variables are known
- Strong professional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Top notch communication skills with an ability to provide clear messaging to a variety of audiences.
- High attention to detail, superior organization skills, highly responsive, quick learner.
- Ability to maintain a balanced and objective point-of-view, and to influence at the executive level