Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Vice President of Sales will develop, drive and lead new business opportunities for Epsilon's Services. The Sales executive will support prospective accounts and will also have responsibilities for collaborating & mentoring inside sales team members. Successful candidates will bring a strong functional skill base, a track record of delivering results, and good interpersonal and organizational skill sets. This position will be 100% remote and will require about 50% travel.
- Interfaces with client at all levels within existing and prospective account(s) Consults with customers to fully understand their needs
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within target accounts. Leverages a client-diagnostic sales strategy and consultative approach to uncover client specific issues and/or opportunities
- Identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position the full range of Epsilon's capabilities & solutions to customers
- Collaborates with Epsilon's executive team and subject matter experts to jointly present proposals
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Experience selling solutions to Healthcare/Pharmaceutical companies required
- 10 years of relevant experience within a Relationship/Direct Marketing setting.
- BA/BS or higher degree preferred, with more than seven (7) years of selling experience
- A solid understanding of technology and marketing programs is essential.
- Knowledge of direct to consumer and direct to practitioner marketing programs
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities and closing business
- Strong business, communication and presentation skills
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple priorities. Project / customer relationship management a strength
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Track record in working with talented sales personnel and mentoring less experienced members of sales team on selling, account management and negotiations skills
- Drive to deliver value to clients and to help shape and build a fast-paced, growing organization
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.