LogMeIn and GoTo have combined in a strategic partnership to be the leading SaaS company with a diverse product portfolio, sharing a focus on innovation. With nearly 3,000 employees and offices on four continents, the combined company is expected to have annual revenues surpassing $1 billion. LogMeIn and GoTo are supporting more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq. ft. roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
This role will be a senior leader in the LogMeIn’s product management organization charged with creating breakthrough benefits for customers and the business from our Business and Data Insights Platform (BDI Platform). The BDI Platform encompasses the critical enabling technologies that support LogMeIn’s $1B portfolio of SaaS businesses. This leader will help us create transformative experiences based on insights surfaced from the +30 million participants and billions of conferencing and collaboration minutes powered by our systems every year.
This is a critical organization supporting the growth and transformation of industry leading SaaS solutions, including GoToMeeting, join.me, GotoWebinar, Rescue, BoldChat, Grasshopper, and LastPass.
- Define and communicate the bold product vision and commercialization strategy for the BDI Platform to support growth and scale of the LogMeIn business and ensure translation of that vision into discrete, bite-sized initiatives that deliver ongoing business value
- Be an active, strategic and collaborative member of the LogMeIn product leadership team, driving understanding of the BDI Platform capabilities and surfacing opportunities for teams to leverage the BDI Platform to productize data to create breakthrough customer and business outcomes
- Ensure direct interaction of the product team with critical internal customers (product teams, sales, care, marketing teams) and partners to deeply understand needs and use feedback to drive high impact investments.
- Provide leadership -- and be the expert on -- the changing external landscape for BDI Platform, driving processes to identify current and emerging technologies/ capabilities and identify how capabilities are being used in competitive and analogous products
- Interface with analysts and attends/ presents at key conferences to evangelize the BDI Platform product strategy, and educate customers, prospects and partners about our priorities and vision.
- Partner with Business Development to source and close key go-to-market partnerships and key inorganic activities (M&A, licensing, integrations) to support the BDI strategy
- Directly manage Product Management resources focused on the products within the BDI Platform organization.
- Develops and maintain a culture where employees are highly motivated, energetic, and productive. Hold self and team members accountable to high standards and company values.
- Ensures goals, performance assessment, reward/recognition and compensation plans are aligned with the Company’s value proposition, business strategy, and approved budget guidelines.
- Ensures management team is aware of and acts in accordance with company policies and procedures. Ensure adherence to Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Program principles.
- Drives staffing plans, workforce plans and schedules to meet business goals. Conduct hiring and ensure onboarding support.
- Continually develops team capabilities and competence through appropriate coaching and development activities, including identifying and addressing performance issues.
- Provides input to executive team members on performance of key functional personnel focused on the Collaboration space.
- Proven track record of success in positioning, launching and achieving market leadership for two or more products.
- Minimum of 15 years of directly related work experience. 10 years of this work experience should be in senior product management / product development leadership roles. Ideally 5 or more of these years will be at a software as a service (SaaS) company as a member of the senior executive team.
- Strong understanding of and hands on experience in key technical areas:
- Data technologies that provide real-time insights in a scalable and cost-effective manner
- Social graph and social network work systems
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
- Commerce or billing systems, including online payments, taxation, CRM, invoicing, dunning
- Identity management systems, including entitlement provisioning and authentication
- Internal developer platforms, including APIs, SDKs, Web Widgets, apps frameworks, and more
- Proven leader who understands highly technical products and is experienced at influencing engineers and making product trade-offs.
- Must be able to lead in ambiguity and fast-paced change—can set clear direction and make decisions in ambiguous situations in a matrix organizational structure.
- BA or BS in business, computer science or related discipline desired. MBA preferred.
- Thorough understanding of a variety of development, engineering, and sales processes (Agile/Scrum, RUP, McGrath’s PACE, Pragmatic Marketing Framework, Strategic selling frameworks such as Sandler Sales, Selling Through Curiosity and/or Value Vision).
- Effective at presenting to and synthesizing input from customers, analysts/press, industry groups
- Demonstrated track record of success working with broad cross-functional teams with ability to sell ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, customers, and partners.