iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Product, Cloud Platform who is passionate about network security and responsible for the cloud fabric software, cloud platform and the cloud admin console. The individual filling this role must have a passion for technology and designing novel new products and solutions, and a love for hands-on Agile-style project management. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
- Become an expert within iboss on the network security market segment, current and future
- Develop and maintain a product strategy that leverages core iboss assets and capabilities, working with strategic clients, partners and internal stakeholders to align with market need and our company vision
- Develop the requirements for highly differentiated network security solutions, products, and / or services, including strategy definition, requirements analysis, and delineation of the market opportunity
- Lead a team of product management and engineering professionals in the development of both strategic and tactical deliverables, and manage the team, a budget, and associated resources toward those ends
- Lead the creation and management of market / product requirement documents (MRDs / PRDs), prototypes / minimum viable products (MVPs), user stories, product development roadmaps, and related enterprise documentation
- Take proven prototypes to development, including wireframes, design concepts, and PRDs / MRDs
- Leverage strong process and project management abilities to envision and manage a path from idea conception to product implementation
- Assist in the assignment and management of a large cross-functional team to deliver product development results, leading through influence and by example
- Conduct market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer targets and their needs; apply learnings to current products and in ideation sessions for the development of new products or solutions
- Participate in sales, business development, and existing customer calls as or meetings as appropriate to hear and understand first-hand the needs and requirements of prospects and customers
- Meet with customers and partners to explain the product roadmap and get input of future product direction and evolution
- Develop transparent budgeting, tracking and reporting processes, and provide regular updates on progress against agreed-upon objectives
- Ensure product development processes adhere to Agile (or similar) principles and align with company resource planning and allocation efforts
- Seven years technology product management background and experience specific to network security
- Demonstrable customer centricity, strategy acumen, and analytical ability to leverage data and research (both internal and external)
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams to turn insights into action
- Ability to take strategic thinking and convey visually compelling presentations
- The professional maturity to manage a team of high-functioning people and prioritize activities, and the ability to interact with leadership across our company and that of our partners and customers
- An ability to use both persuasion and consensus to achieve desired outcomes in a timely and efficient fashion
- Technical knowledge and the ability to speak in technical terms to developers / architects, both internally and externally with customers/partners
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications and presentation skills required
- A degree in engineering / computer science, information systems, or equivalent career experience
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym membership
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From