Who We Are:
The Vice President of People and Culture Operations will lead a dynamic team of HR Business Partner professionals at a rapidly growing, mission-driven organization. Reporting to the SVP of People and Culture and working closely with HR leadership and Executive leadership, this role will enable our growth by overseeing matrixed Business partnerships as well as enterprise-wide programs such as employee engagement/experience, employee relations, talent development, coaching/training, and performance management. Our HealthEdge HR team creates and delivers a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle, from recruiting and onboarding to exiting. We enable our leaders to grow and scale the organization, and we value continuous improvement and a culture of excellence. This is a very exciting opportunity for a diligent, ingenious, employee experience focused HR leader looking to leverage process and structure to enable an organization on the rise.
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners and Talent Development professionals who take our responsibility as guardians of the employee experience seriously
- Manage our Employee Relations function with a foundation of empathy across the enterprise
- Oversee how we coach, train, motivate and recognize our talent in way that continues to build the HealthEdge culture and represents our belief in attracting, retaining and rewarding top performers
- Develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs
- Create and deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business
- Exhibit active listening and take action to promote our belief that HealthEdge employees are heard and are given the resources to support what they need during the most important moments of their careers.
- Promote, orchestrate, and analyze employee engagement efforts; take action where needed to address issues and change policy as needed
- Participate in activity related to Mergers & Acquisitions as needed; working to integrate teams into one company vision in a fluid and culture-supporting manner
- Actively participate in cross-functional activities that support the growth and scale of the organization including supporting departmental project plan, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for tracking, evaluating, and reporting on key HR metrics. Continually ensures HR initiatives are achieving established goals and implements improvements as needed.
- Ensures HealthEdge remains protected and compliant including partnering closely with our Legal, Compliance, Privacy, and Security teams. This includes but is not limited to our employee handbook, code of conduct, state and federal laws and mandates
Who You Are:
- A culture driven, innovative, solution oriented individual with a curious personality and passion for customer service
- Operationally Proficient– an extremely well-organized, process driven, and attentive to detail “nerd”
- Superb time management skills, a sense of urgency, a “can-do” attitude
- A people leader who has managed and developed HR professionals earlier in their career
- A team player who can lead strategically and still participate in the daily tasks of the department
- A subject matter expert in core HR functional areas such as leave administration, compliance, Benefits, and Employee Relations
- A critical thinker with high EQ, sound judgement and high level of discretion and confidentiality
- A relationship builder who can naturally interact with all levels of the organization
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where no two days are alike
Brass Tacks (resume must haves)
- A Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of Human Resources experience, or 10 years of progressive experience in the Human Resources field
- Detailed project management capability and experience
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Federal & State employment laws
- Previously acquired HR specific credentials such as SHRM-SCP
- Expert-level experience with an HRIS system (Bonus points for experience with UltiPro software, Workday or other SaaS tools