NWN Carousel is an award-winning integrated Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the hybrid workspace experience. NWN Carousel delivers secure, innovative and scalable cloud communications infrastructure, software, and services. NWN Carousel’s solutions help organizations transform and accelerate their journey towards a modern hybrid work environment. Generating $800 million in gross revenue and trusted by over 7,000 organizations, including state and local government agencies (SLED) and industry-leading commercial enterprises, NWN is a leading provider of unified communications, security, devices, contact center, visual collaboration and connectivity through our advanced technology solutions — all powered by the company's Experience Management Platform (EMP).
NWN Carousel was Named Best Company Culture by Comparably for Work-Life Balance, Perks & Benefits, Compensation, and Happiness, and was named a top private company in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal. Learn more at nwncarousel.com
The Vice President and Treasurury Operations will oversee and manage NWN Carousel’s cash management and treasury activities. This individual will be responsible for NWN’s cash management functions including billing, collections, accounts payable, cash applications and customer credit. This individual will be the primary point of contact for NWN’s commercial banking relationships and will support the CFO and private equity sponsors in the company’s interactions with its lending banks. This individual will establish and manage the cash and treasury related policies and procedures.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the existing AR and AP teams; identify opportunities to strengthen the team and build a strong team across all functions within Treasury
- Develop and direct NWN Carousel’s cash strategy, ensuring optimal funding levels across NWN’s bank account ecosystem
- Assess current quote to cash process; identify opportunities for improvement and implement improvements
- Direct NWN Carousel’s commercial banking relationships and serve as main point of contact to the banks
- Ensure banks are providing NWN with optimal service and are bringing the most up to date technology and cash management techniques to NWN
- Provide oversight to daily cash movements across all bank accounts
- Ensure a proactive collections function to minimize DSO
- Ensure a proactive disbursements function to maximize DPO
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders including sales, customers and vendors on the management of AR and AP
- Develop policies, procedures and reports to drive greater efficiency in treasury operations
- Oversee and actively manage the weekly thirteen-week cash flow forecasts and manage the collections and payables teams to ensure NWN meets its forecasts
- Assist the Controller and FP&A teams in preparation of quarterly bank reporting and presentations for quarterly bank calls
- Provide information as needed to the Controller team and the FP&A team
- Assist in the negotiation of new debt and revolving credit agreements
- Manage revolver balance and letters of credit with revolver banks
- Integrate cash and treasury operations of acquired companies
The following are minimum qualifications and requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or relevant work experience
- Twenty years cash management and treasury experience in a corporate environment
- Experience managing AR and AP teams
- Experience managing and optimizing ERP systems to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the treasury function
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills, self- motivated, critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle stress appropriately and interact well with others.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- M&A experience preferred
The following qualifications are ideal, but not required:
- NetSuite, ServiceNow, SalesForce.Com
NWN Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employer: NWN Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.