Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
NetBrain is looking for a dynamic and results-driven VP of Demand Generation to join our leadership team. NetBrain’s no-code automation platform has served over 2,400 enterprises and established a new category of its own in rapid-growing network automation space. With infrastructure going hybrid rapidly, NetBrain is an essential solution for network engineer to resolve network outages faster and prevent similar outages happening again. We are at an inflection point as an organization for exponential growth. The VP of Demand Generation and his/her team are a critical driver for revenue growth.
The Impact You’ll Make
You will help us create a high velocity demand generation and acquisition machine; create the frameworks for scale that allow us to scale up what we know works and create space for experimentation and testing to identify new growth opportunities; build the demand generation team that will make NetBrain the de facto choice for every large enterprises in the world; create campaigns that outperform and provide pipeline coverage that drives revenue growth.
What You’ll Do
- You will collaborate cross functionally to develop a holistic, multi-channel marketing strategy that promotes a decisively defined value proposition across all marketing platforms.
- Execute programs and campaigns that meet demand/lead generation goals and translate directly into revenue growth.
- Take a full-funnel view to testing / learning / optimizing all outbound Marketing messages and materials to ensure a data-based understanding of the best ways to market and sell to each buyer persona.
- Drive the operational governance and reporting of demand generation performance, in collaboration with finance, sales leadership and sales operations.
- Identify appropriate KPI’s to track and measure effectiveness of marketing programs. Apply robust analysis to derive insights and meaning from the metrics. Drive progress on those metrics by implementing and optimizing resources, processes, and technology.
- Elevate our new logo acquisition strategy and approach by personally leading all campaign planning and execution for named and unnamed new logo targets to ensure that we maximize our ability to capture new bookings as efficiently as possible.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a high caliber team of marketing professionals to achieve key business goals and career development goals.
- Recruit and manage a BDR team.
- Manage the marketing program budget and track/measure the ROI of marketing spend per channel and per campaign.
- Utilizing an account based marketing methodology and technology to gain alignment with the sales development and sales team on which accounts we should be prioritizing through this approach and then execute an account based marketing strategy to these key accounts in order to target our best fit accounts first.
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience owning and managing marketing pipeline creation that results in revenue growth within high growth tech companies.
- You have experience operationalizing marketing activities to ensure they are efficient, measurable, and scalable.
- You have utilized an integrated campaigns framework or an agile marketing framework to unify the work of the marketing team and ensure we have a strong foundation centralizing and unifying the efforts of the entire marketing function.
- You have a track record of analyzing marketing spend to determine ROI and inform future activities/investments.
- You display exemplary leadership and management skills. Ability to lead by example and inspire others to achieve success. Track record of attracting and retaining top marketing talent and managing teams effectively to optimize results.
- You have designed and executed global campaigns and a genuine passion for thoughtful and engaging campaign design and a focus on end-to-end execution.
- You have a technical acumen of the marketing systems and processes, with working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Marketo.
- You are an excellent communicator and presenter.