SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
About the role:
SecurityScorecard is looking for a well-diversified and collaborative VP of Corporate Marketing to join our team. The ideal candidate for this role has experience in growing B2B organizations through corporate marketing and communications and can apply those skills to strengthen SecurityScorecards brand position in the market. This role will be responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing the execution of multichannel brand marketing campaigns, corporate communications, PR, design, channel, alliances & events. The VP of Corporate Marketing, reporting to the SVP of Marketing, will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be data-driven, result and detail-oriented to manage complex projects and quick pivots.
- Brand: Elevate the brand and increase our awareness in key markets. Work closely with Product Marketing to support their influence in the market and the analyst community.
- Website: collaborate closely with the Demand Generation Team and Product Marketing to enhance, standardize and scale company level messaging.
- Data Driven: leverage data and user research to track and evaluate brand performance and develop insight-based recommendations to deliver effective targeted campaigns and brand experiences
- Content Strategy: partner with Marketing, Sales, and other executives in executing brand-building marketing and communications campaigns with a focus on strengthening top-of-funnel awareness
- 10-12+ years B2B marketing experience, with focus on communications
- Cybersecurity domain experience is strongly desired
- 5+ years people management experience
- SaaS industry experience and interest a requirement
- Solutions focused
- Customer Centric
- One Scorecard
- Embody Security DNA
More Jobs From