At Forrester, were trusted to work on trailblazing, mission critical problems that business and technology leaders face today. Thats why were always looking to empower talented individuals to perform at their best every single day. Were proud of our community of smart people and vibrant voices who come together to do whats right by our clients and each other. Our success is driven by curiosity, courage and customer obsession. The confidence and drive to be bold at work. Join us and build an extraordinary future.
About This Role:
We are hiring a VP Of Corporate Development to lead the M&A process for Forrester. Reporting to the CFO, this person will lead the evaluation and execution of inorganic growth opportunities globally. This individual will be an exceptional leader with hands-on deal experience who loves driving change within an organization and thrives in a fast-paced, analytical environment.
- Create the strategic pipeline for acquisitions and major partnerships.
- Partner with senior executives to identify acquisition opportunities that accelerate Forresters mission; gather input from key stakeholders across product, research, and executive teams, developing and managing targets for review on a quarterly cadence.
- Work with product teams to understand their roadmaps and needs to help inform deal sourcing and priorities.
- Develop an acquisition playbook to streamline the process and drive scale.
- Attend industry events and conferences, research adjacent markets, and monitor competitors to identify M&A prospects that represent a good fit.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to provide detailed guidance and insight regarding potential acquisitions.
- Negotiate purchase price and deal terms, build financial models to support valuation, and establish key benchmarks for post-close planning.
- Lead due diligence and integration efforts for acquisitions, including coordinating cross-functional product, research, marketing, sales, and corporate teams during the evaluation process and integration period.
- Ten-plus years experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity, or investment banking with a technology focus.
- Extensive prior experience completing successful transactions.
- Experience in SaaS and recurring revenue CV business models desired.
- Experience driving multiple business deals through all phases; ability to manage complex negotiations from start to finish.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with clear attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A self-motivated problem-solver who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to engage with and influence the executive level.
Were a network of knowledge and experience leading to richer, fuller careers. Here, were always learning. Whether you want to hone your strengths or discover new ones, Forrester is the place to go for it. Its a place where everyone is given the tools, support, and runway they need to go far. Well be right there beside you, every step of the way.
Lets be bold, together.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.