IANS is seeking a Vice President, Consulting to grow and scale our InfoSec Consulting practice. The Vice President, Consulting is responsible for leading the team tasked with successfully delivering high-quality consulting engagements and achieving the annual Consulting revenue plan. The VP oversees the teams activities associated with pre-sale support and delivery, meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets, margin targets and achieving Consulting KPIs.
IANS has a partnership with 75 world-class experts (Faculty) to deliver our Consulting projects. The Vice President, Consulting builds healthy, mutually successful relationships with IANS Faculty and prospective partners to create and refine consulting services that expand the practice capabilities and meet our clients needs.
Core job functions include:
- Lead the consulting team to support our growth initiatives and enhance the client experience
- Oversee the pre-sales and delivery teams to ensure timely delivery of properly scoped, high-quality projects.
- Spearhead operational improvements in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to mature our capabilities and support scale of the Consulting practice
- Develop and maintain partnerships with IANS Faculty and delivery teams who support consulting projects.
- Collaborate with Sales, clients, and Faculty to further develop consulting offerings.
- Own the Consulting lifecycle and work closely with the Sales leadership to communicate consulting sales methodology and presale process.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to refine marketing collateral and related externally-facing content to communicate the benefits of IANS consulting offering.
- Communicate key consulting metrics to executive leadership and the IANS team.
- Develop and maintain a culture of strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and consultants.
Candidates must demonstrate the following experience, skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrated ability in successfully scaling a Consulting practice
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in leading and growing high functioning consulting teams
- Hands on strategic leader capable of long-range planning and short-term execution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Highly collaborative leader with proven ability working with and managing SMEs, cross-functional teams and other resources