First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Vice President, Client Services role.
- The Vice President, Client Services will serve as a key member of the leadership team partnering with and reporting to the General Manager of the Health Plan Business Unit. Youll be responsible for the overall leadership, management, and administration of HealthSparq implementations, ongoing support, and client success. The Vice President, Client Services will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic, long term operational best-practices, plans and procedures.
- Youll be responsible for the overall leadership, management and administration of Implementation, Support Operations and Account Management teams.
- Youll develop and implement operational philosophy, goals, strategic interest, and priorities.
- Youll leverage leading-edge customer and operational experience to continually increase client satisfaction and retention.
- Youll create and maintain executive level relationships with clients, while having the ability to represent HealthSparq in the market with clients and prospects.
- Youll create and measure core KPIs for client success.
- Directs the continued evolution of the organization with a focus on execution and quality, consistently and predictably delivering service through standard, repeatable processes.
- Establishes and maintains strategic and effective relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Youll forecast and establish goals and performance objectives that align with the goals of the business.
- Youll prepare and implement Department budgets.
- Through monitoring, measuring, and reporting results, youll hold direct reports accountable for achieving the goals and meeting performance objectives and constantly strives to ensure cost savings opportunities and efficiencies are being achieved.
- Youll provide ongoing leadership to employees by facilitating and making timely decisions, providing effective communication, and helping motivate leadership throughout the operations management.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your 12+ years experience in operations and SaaS organizations, with a concentration in the Health Plans industry to:
- Strive for the continuous improvement of products and processes internally through careful consideration of customer feedback.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic goals and objectives and conduct and implement planning activities.
- Leverage strong SaaS implementation skills to turn strategy into tactics and execution with measured results.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, regarding complex or sensitive issues and regulations.
- Negotiate and resolve complex agreements, contracts and service arrangements with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Grow implementation and customer support teams in fast-paced environments and to establish standard, repeatable best practices, and processes.
- Raise issues and obstacles professionally and effectively to success in a constructive and facilitative way that impacts ability to meet desired results.
- Demonstrate competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in client relationship management.
Youll use your management and leadership skills to:
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- Youve demonstrated a thorough knowledge of general principles of finance, budget, project management, implementations, customer support and the various systems used.
- Youve proven the ability to re-engineer unit processes, systems, and culture.
- Youve improved key KPIs including time to implement, customer satisfaction and revenue recognition.
- Proven ability to consistently work with multiple teams to develop new business processes to support client initiatives.
- Individuals in the Vice President, Client Services role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Vice President role, or General Manager position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where Youll Go From Here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.