Office Tour Photos
We are seeking an accomplished Leader with an extensive background managing Business Systems in the software industry, utilizing a cloud-only approach. The Vice President, Business Systems is responsible for building strong business relationships across global functions to drive an integrated strategic roadmap, and to lead the delivery of Business Systems services across the organization. This includes, management of the Business Systems strategy, architecture, development, governance, and program management; including, management of a growing team with maturing processes. The Vice President must have broad experience and knowledge of all aspects of SaaS business functions and processes; and have a strong record of successful collaboration and service delivery. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well in a fast-paced growth-oriented environment, have a demonstrated ability to drive meaningful change cross-functionally, have influencing skills, executive presence, expertise in portfolio management, and firm understanding of all IT compliance controls.
- Sets the vision, oversees and ensure timely roll-out of global corporate enterprise systems.
- Create a tight alignment across the enterprise. Ensure enterprise business systems are designed and in sync with key business strategies and initiatives across the company.
- Lead the development and alignment of business systems vision with a focus on enabling service excellence, systems flexibility, utilization of common infrastructure and continuous availability.
- Build a successful global team, developing and managing organizational competencies to support the deployment of scalable, continuously available business applications.
- Focus the organization on high levels of business partnership, responsive customer service and multi-functional collaboration.
- Contribute on a strategic level in support of defined business strategies. Utilize best practice processes and technology to deliver services that are in alignment with the needs of internal customers.
- Partner with key business functions in the creation of an outstanding data and reporting platform that enables analytics, operational reporting, and customer facing product capabilities.
- Support the organizations key initiatives by providing flexible, accurate and timely data to decision makers across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage core business applications and infrastructure that serves the needs of a 24 x 7 mission critical business.
- Create and lead the implementation of internal methodology and process improvements designed to shape the application development organization into a world class team utilizing best in class practices and technologies.
- Proactively manage and optimize the Business Systems budget, staffing plans and vendor relationships.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and rapid delivery
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of governance and controls within the enterprise systems organization including metrics, governance, and process development.
- Ensure that management and controls for systems, applications and data must comply with PCI, Privacy and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred. Foundational years working in a consulting organization plus.
- Proven technology leader who has built and managed global multi-disciplinary teams through management team required.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical strategies to senior executives and actively participate in business strategy development is essential.
- Ability to translate high-level business strategy and goals into global Business Systems organization staffing, budget, goals and timeframe essential.
- Must have experience with broad enterprise systems integration and support including Salesforce.com, automated finance and billing systems as well as people management systems.
- Ability to manage global, large-scale application selection and implementation programs.
- Proven management and communications skills (written, verbal and presentation) with demonstrated ability to create global high-performing teams and business relationships across multiple functions and business units.
- Outstanding leadership skills including mentoring, team building, motivation (self and other), and collaboration is essential.
- An intelligent, persuasive and articulate technology leader who can serve to align and unify business functions and their systems to company metrics and strategic goals.
- Ability to appraise and interpret business needs, maintaining organization and systems flexibility to pivot quickly and easily in a changing environment.
- Oversees organization of two teams, including indirect reports through senior management.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, mentoring, performance and development of direct and indirect reports.
- Responsible for budget and forecast of headcount across a global subfunction.
- Oversee Business Systems portfolio management with regular communication to the Executive Steering Committee and CEO.
- Maintain and foster close effective working relationships with Executive Leadership and key stakeholders.
- Vendor relationship management and negotiation skills.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From