Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
The Vice President, Alliances is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Technology Partners and System Integrators. A special emphasis is on our partners; Databricks, Snowflake and AWS.
Reporting to the CRO, the VP, Alliances will grow an existing team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. They are expected to work cross-functionally and collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem. This role is a front line level general management role that is a high impact, quota-carrying, sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company.
- Leadership and management of Alliance Partner team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Develop and implement the overall channel strategy for the field and company globally.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Define a go-to-market strategy for a small but very active portfolio of strategic technology partners.
- Develop business plans with each partner and ensure their successful execution.
- Create and drive alliance programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and resources.
- Work cross-functionally to develop alliance marketing programs, an enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc.
YOU WILL NEED
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years prior global alliances leadership experience in Enterprise Software (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue and growth with key Systems Integrators and Business partners through an enterprise sales force.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build a high-performing business.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Strong capability in building and executing alliance strategies by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Empathetic leadership and influencing skills.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.