Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Value Consulting team ensures customers fully understand the value Seismic can deliver, identify ways to demonstrate that value during the sales process, and guide customers on how to achieve identified value. The goal is to provide an industry standard setting customer experience which establishes Seismic as the trusted advisor and differentiates us not only as a best-in-class solution but strategic partner.
What you will be doing:
Demand for the Value Consulting teams partnership on opportunities is high and we are eager to develop the next group of sales leaders at Seismic so we can continue to scale with the needs of the business. In this role, you will be partnered with senior value resources and doing or assisting with the following:
- Developing value centered sales strategies with account executives, sales engineers, and customer success
- Researching customers to identify areas where we can demonstrate value and differentiate
- Assisting with discovery to understand and document key customer business drivers
- Identify opportunities to differentiate based on key advantages of the Seismic solution
- Advising on demo story flows to reinforce the value story
- Creating CFO credible quantitative and qualitative business cases in partnership with the customer and sales team
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelors Degree or higher education is required
- 1-5 years of customer/client interfacing experience in a professional environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.