Superpedestrians electric scooter, powered by Vehicle Intelligence, is the world's most advanced fleet vehicle. The fleet management platform is comprised of sophisticated web applications, elegant mobile tools, and delightful consumer-facing products. Superpedestrian is seeking a UX/UI designer who will be responsible for delivering and improving pixel-perfect designs for Superpedestrians mobile and web applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for well thought-out, user-centered design, and be able to identify with the core elements of Superpedestrians brand identity: utility, beauty, and the abstraction of complexity. Please submit requested application materials as listed in the "TO APPLY" section.
What you'll do:
- Design iOS and Android apps for riders of all ages, interests and needs.
- Create responsive web applications for niche users (operators, data analysts, customer service).
- Conduct design research and analyze results.
- Create moodboards, mockups, and sketches, gather feedback, and iterate on designs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Create product prototypes.
- Create and update marketing materials, presentations, and pitch decks.
- Manage visual assets and maintain a comprehensive design language across iOS, Android, and web projects.
- Create icons and illustrations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Build strong relationships across teams.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years experience with mobile app development from ideation to publication on App stores.
- Familiarity with Apple and Google design guidelines for mobile and web applications.
- Expert skills with: Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Familiarity with the Agile software development process.
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer feedback.
- The ability to quickly sketch and ideate solutions for complex areas.
- Comfort presenting your work in team critiques.
- Ability to understand both high-level and minute details in a technically complex environment (Mobile SDK, Vehicle and Reservation APIs, process of scooter firmware updates, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a team-focused attitude.
- Adobe After Effects or similar animation tools
- HTML & CSS
- Data visualization experience
- Data analysis tools
- Link to a stand-out portfolio with relevant projects
- Link to a short project: Create a design/sketch for an MBTA terminal selling tickets and Charlie cards. You chose the technique and level of detail. You can focus on a single popular flow.
- Upload a cover letter detailing why you want to work at Superpedestrian, and why you are qualified. Also briefly describe the design project youve worked on that you are most proud of, and explain why.
More Jobs From