iboss has created the first and only Distributed Gateway Platform specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Distributed Gateway Platform is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
Reporting to the Director of UX/UI, this is an exciting opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join the team at our Corporate Headquarters in Downtown Boston.
Our growing UX/UI team at iboss is looking for a UX/UI Desiger who is passionate about constant improvement and who thrives in a fast paced environment. Designers at iboss work within cross-functional teams to bring excellence to iboss' digital products. We are looking for a broad range of skills including experience design, visual design, and basic understanding of front-end coding.
- Transform business requirements and user research results into interactive experiences through flowcharting, wireframing, prototyping, spec-writing and visual design
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to define product requirements
- Conduct and analyze results from user testing to translate it into experience design
- Design the UI elements and visual experience of products and features
- Help refine and establish workflows and processes where needed
- Provide UX/UI quality assurance and feedback
- Strong will for team work and collaboration
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing user personas and stories
- Experience with user testing
- Information Architecture and flowcharting skills
- Proven ability to produce excellent design solutions through wireframing, prototyping, spec writing and visual design
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with rapid prototyping (Axure, InvisionApp, etc.) is a plus
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
- Close to public transportation
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer & this position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas.