Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $320+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,000+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the worlds fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 80+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $320M+ in software spend
- Saved $70M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And were just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As a UX Research Lead, you will:
- Collaborate with partners across design, product, and engineering to deliver insights that allow them to define and build products and features that are valuable to our customers.
- Conduct evaluative and generative research across Vendr products and effectively communicate insights to inform strategic and product decisions.
- Develop and deliver clear and actionable data-driven insights and narratives.
- Contribute strategic thinking at the product, marketing, and company level.
- Mentor and support cross-functional team members research activities.
- Contribute to and positively shape Vendrs culture through collaboration, feedback, and proactive participation.
- Eventually manage, supervise, and support junior to senior UX Researchers.
- An advanced degree in a field related to UX research (e.g. HCI, Psychology, Sociology, etc.) or an equivalent form of relevant research training.
- 6+ years of experience researching digital products and systems. You have a breadth of knowledge about UX research, from methods to effective storytelling.
- Great communication skills. You present research insights and recommendations clearly and confidently, regardless of audience.
- A collaborative approach. Youre a great partner to others and your cross-functional teammates.
- A growth mindset. Youre open and receptive to feedback and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A product-centric researcher. You think about the value of research in terms of product development and outcomes.
- A multi-threaded expert. You can manage project scoping, budgeting, scheduling and resource management of multiple simultaneous user research efforts.
- Bonus: 2+ or more years managing junior, mid, or senior level UX researchers.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.