UX Designer (contract role)
***Please note, this is a contract role, approximately 6 months, with the possibility of extending***
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativityalways in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What youll be doing and the Impact Youll Make:
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer / Sr. Experience Designer to join our Chicago office. If you love to ask questions, analyze answers, challenge conventions, search for the beauty within complex systems then we would love to talk to you. Experience designers at Rightpoint can easily move back and forth between collaborative and independent projects. They possess the ability to focus in on project requirements and identify the right solutions to meet them. They attack the small and large problems with the same relentless pursuit for clarity and creativity.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please make sure you align with the needs listed below.
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions
- Mid-to senior level designer with solid agency experience
- A tireless desire to learn
- A great collaborative attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in creative, office and UX design tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision
- Ability to prototype solutions
- Understanding and your own examples of industry standard research techniques
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view
- Understanding of foundational front end design
- A burning passion for art and science
What Wed Love To See:
- Its also great if you have:
- Agency experience
- Content Strategy experience
- CMS, portal or product design knowledge
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.