Office Tour Photos
Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
To say this is an exciting time to be at Vistaprint is an understatement. We are on a path to redefine ourselves to not only become an iconic brand but to also elevate our offering to achieve partner-like status with our customers. Today, we serve the marketing print needs of 17 million small business customers. We also serve the print needs of home and family customers across weddings, invitations, holiday cards, and photo gifts. Just in this capacity we have a tremendous opportunity to create compelling and magical experiences in service of those print needs, but we are not going to stop there. We know we have the opportunity to do so much more on their behalf and at the core of that offering will be the digital experiences supported by the Vistaprint Customer Experiences teams.
Vistaprint seeks an Experience Designer who is an advocate for users, brings marketplace trends and can identify best practices. Youll focus on shaping strategies and design solutions starting from a clear understanding of markets, business and enabling technologies, as well as a profound, empathetic immersion into consumer mindsets, needs and latent expectations. Youll collaborate with teams across all disciplines to help define interactions that occur at any dimension and scale: from single products or service touch-points, to large, complex services. Together, you foster an environment of strong empathy for the human condition, critical thinking, business acumen, and love for solving the most meaningful problems through experience building. We are looking for someone who has the ability to learn fast and develop points of view for a constantly changing product and service development landscape.
What You Will Do:
- Understand and solve sophisticated business and functional problems for digital users by designing outstanding experiences
- With a solid information architecture background, build user experience journeys and user interfaces using a human-centric approach to design by leveraging customer interviews, performing usability testing, competitive analysis, market research and other requirements gathering activities.
- Work through the process of building and defining personas, customer user journeys, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and prototypes.
- Bring your experienced opinion on best-practice digital UI patterns and trends, and effectively presenting design rationale throughout the project to your team.
- Collaborate on Design Thinking workshops with teams and target end users.
- Be a driver of the design process, collaborate on external and internal team decisions, track risks and issues, and guide more junior team members to successful results.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer. Digital creative agency experience preferred.
- Expert conceptual thinking and creative execution in visual and interaction design.
- Strong project and people leadership skills. A proven track record of functioning as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Axure and other emerging design tools.
- Deep understanding of crafting intuitive wireframes and interfaces for cross-platform devices.
- Contribute ideas and collaborate with all levels of the team to produce stunning work
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From